AOL gold desktop download existing account
Have you recently changed your computer system? One of the most tedious facts about changing your PC is that you need to set up everything again. Even, if you have to send the files and documents to the new device, you need to do it manually. Fortunately, if you have an AOL account, you have a few options to set it up. You can go for the AOL gold desktop download existing account and get the existing AOL account installed on your device. Yes! This is one of the most popular features supported by the AOL and lets the existing members download and use their current AOL account on a new device. AOL gold desktop download existing account is a very easy and simple process, you just need to follow some simple guidelines and you are done.
In this guide, we will be sharing the simple instructions that will allow you to download an existing AOL account on your device. So, read the guide carefully and continue using the amazing AOL services on your new device.
Prerequisites to download existing AOL account
- Check the operating system. You must be using the latest update available for the device.
- Your internet connection must be strong and stable.
- Clean your computer and make sure that there is no junk file present in the system’s temporary folder.
- System requirements to download existing AOL account
- Operating system – Windows 7 or higher version.
- Screen Resolution – 1024×768 or better screen resolution.
- Internet Connection- Required to download the existing AOL account.
- Memory- Minimum 1 Gb RAM and 512 MB Hard Disk Space.
Download and Instal AOL Existing Account: Steps to follow:
If you already have AOL Advantage Plan Membership
- Connect the AOL device to the internet, you can go for wired as well as a wireless connection.
- Now, go to the File Explorer.
- Open the Download folder.
- If you have saved the AOL file at some other location, open that folder.
- Find an AOL file for installation.
- Double click on ‘AOL Gold Installer’.
- Visit the aol.com on your device and login to the AOL account under the Sign-in option.
- Go to the ‘All Products’ section and click on ‘AOL Desktop Gold’.
- Here, you can see the ‘Download Now’ option to download and install AOL Existing accounts. Click on it.
- You are all set to use the AOL services, just complete the process by following on-screen guidelines.
Upgrade the Trial Version to Premium: Steps to follow
- Sign in to your AOL account.
- Go to the ‘Manage by Subscription’ section.
- Choose ‘Premium Subscription’.
- Click on Get started under AOL Desktop Gold and follow the onscreen guidelines.
Install existing AOL account
- Open the download folder. If you are using the web browser, press Ctrl+J key together, it will direct you to the download list.
- Check for the AOL Desktop Gold installer file and double click on that file to run it.
- Click on the Install Now option.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and your AOL Desktop Gold will be installed.
So, these are some simple guidelines you can follow to install an Existing AOL account. The mentioned instructions are simple and easy to execute. But, if you are still unable to use your existing AOL account, we recommend you to get in touch with AOL experts and take their advice to figure out the problem and its solution.